Candidates really should have experience designing, building, and implementing custom applications using the declarative customization capabilities of the Salesforce Platform.
Continue reading for information about the Salesforce Platform App Builder exam.
* Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
* Time used on complete the DEV-402 exam: 105 minutes
* Passing score: 63%
* Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as needed per local law
* Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
* Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite with a testing center or perhaps in an internet proctored environment. See more at information on scheduling a test.
* References: No hard-copy or online materials could possibly be referenced throughout the exam.
* Prerequisite: None; course attendance highly recommended
Regarding the Salesforce Platform App Builder Credential
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is for those who would want to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in designing, building, and deploying custom applications while using the declarative customization capabilities from the Lightning Platform. The candidate can create, manage, rrmprove data models, application security, business logic, and process automation.
DEV-402 Study Guide: https://salesforce-exam-guide.blogspot.com/2019/04/dev-402-success-guide-and-how-to-crack.html
Here are some examples from the concepts you'll be aware to pass test:
* How to design your data model, gui, business logic, and to safeguard custom applications
* How to modify applications for mobile use
* How to create reports and dashboards
* How to deploy custom applications
Audience Description: Salesforce Platform App Builder
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is intended for an individual who's experience developing custom applications around the Lightning Platform, including program of the skills and concepts noted within the exam objectives below.
* The Salesforce Platform App Builder generally has A few months to 1 year practical experience building applications around the Lightning Platform and/or on the similar technology platform.
The Salesforce Platform App Builder candidate has got the experience, skills, information outlined below:
* Familiarity together with the capabilities from the Lightning Platform
* Awareness of Salesforce license types and related considerations
* Ability to development applications to compliment business processes and reporting requirements
* Familiarity together with the social and mobile capabilities from the platform; accustomed to using and optimizing business applications with a mobile device
* Familiarity with the Salesforce development environments and the possibilities open to deploy applications and manage changes on the Lightning Platform
* Study of the resources classified by this DEV-402 exam guide as well as the additional required study materials given by Salesforce
DEV-402 Exam Outline
The Salesforce Platform App Builder exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills linked to the following objectives. A candidate should have hands-on experience developing custom applications on the Lightning Platform and possess demonstrated the effective use of every one of the features/functions below.
1. Salesforce Fundamentals: 8%
2. Data Modeling and Management: 20%
3. Security: 10%
4. Business Logic and Process Automation: 27%
5. Social: 3%
6. User Interface: 14%
7. Reporting: 5%
8. Mobile: 5%
9. App Development: 8%
Preserving your Salesforce DEV-402 Certification
One benefit of holding a Salesforce credential is always being up-to-date on awesome releases (updates). As a result, you may be needed to complete the working platform App Builder certification maintenance modules on Trailhead 3 times 12 months.
Don’t give your hard-earned credential expire! If you do not complete all maintenance requirements punctually, your credential will expire.
Plan for DEV-402 Exam: https://dev-402-preparation-guide.tumblr.com/
For more info about DEV-402 Mock Test please visit net page: read.