Candidates really should have experience designing, building, and implementing custom applications using the declarative customization capabilities with the Salesforce Platform.
Please read on for specifics of the Salesforce Platform App Builder exam.
* Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
* Time used on complete the DEV-402 exam: 105 minutes
* Passing score: 63%
* Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes if required per local law
* Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as needed per local law
* Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite in a testing center or perhaps in a web based proctored environment. See more at info on scheduling an exam.
* References: No hard-copy or online materials could be referenced through the exam.
* Prerequisite: None; course attendance strongly recommended
In regards to the Salesforce Platform App Builder Credential
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is for those who would like to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in designing, building, and deploying custom applications with all the declarative customization capabilities in the Lightning Platform. The candidate can produce, manage, and update data models, application security, business logic, and process automation.
DEV-402 Study Guide: https://salesforce-exam-guide.blogspot.com/2019/04/dev-402-success-guide-and-how-to-crack.html
Here are some examples of the concepts you will understand to give quality:
* How to design your data model, graphical user interface, business logic, and security for custom applications
* How to customize applications for mobile use
* How to design reports and dashboards
* How to deploy custom applications
Audience Description: Salesforce Platform App Builder
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential was created for an individual who's experience developing custom applications about the Lightning Platform, including practical application of the skills and ideas noted from the exam objectives below.
* The Salesforce Platform App Builder generally has Half a year to a single year of expertise building applications around the Lightning Platform and/or over a similar technology platform.
The Salesforce Platform App Builder candidate gets the experience, skills, and knowledge outlined below:
* Familiarity with the capabilities with the Lightning Platform
* Awareness of Salesforce license types and related considerations
* Ability to development applications to guide business processes and reporting requirements
* Familiarity with the social and mobile capabilities of the platform; used to using and optimizing business applications over a mobile device
* Familiarity using the Salesforce development environments along with the solutions to deploy applications and manage changes on the Lightning Platform
* Study with the resources placed in this DEV-402 exam guide and also the additional required study materials supplied by Salesforce
DEV-402 Exam Outline
The Salesforce Platform App Builder exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to the next objectives. A candidate needs to have hands-on experience developing custom applications about the Lightning Platform and still have demonstrated the use of all the features/functions below.
1. Salesforce Fundamentals: 8%
2. Data Modeling and Management: 20%
3. Security: 10%
4. Business Logic and Process Automation: 27%
5. Social: 3%
6. User Interface: 14%
7. Reporting: 5%
8. Mobile: 5%
9. App Development: 8%
Looking after your Salesforce DEV-402 Certification
Just one benefit of holding a Salesforce credential is definitely being up-to-date on cool product releases (updates). Consequently, you'll be forced to complete the Platform App Builder certification maintenance modules on Trailhead thrice per year.
Don’t let your hard-earned credential expire! If you don't complete all maintenance requirements punctually, your credential will expire.
Get ready for DEV-402 Exam: https://dev-402-preparation-guide.tumblr.com/
For additional information about DEV-402 Mock Test please visit internet page: click for more.